To Dennis Hof:
You seem to refuse to acknowledge that I was scammed. I don’t know if that’s deliberate or due to sheer ignorance. So let me spell it out for you in the simplest language. If you don’t get it after this, then you are clearly being dishonest and refusing to accept the truth so you don’t have to compensate me. Please listen up and PAY ATTENTION! I’m going to put this as simply as I can.
Chronological narrative of how I was scammed at the Bunny Ranch
1. I walk into the Bunny Ranch and pick one girl, Six Shades. The other girl, Chanel, barges in and insists on giving me a two girl party. I say I only want Six, but she refuses to leave.
2. We discuss price. They want at least $1000. But I am only willing to pay $200 or $300 at the most, since that’s what I’ve always paid at the Bunny Ranch and at the brothels across the street. (I first went there in 1996 and have been there several times since.) Plus the standard rate for sex in America is $200, more or less, and has been for many years. I don’t know how the Bunny Ranch went from $200 to $1000, and was shocked by it. That is a highly abnormal price increase.
3. But these girls would not accept the standard rate. They wanted around $1000. So we could not agree on price. At that point, the proper thing to do would be to part ways. After all, if both parties cannot agree on price, then there is no deal. Very simple right? Everyone knows this. It’s common sense.
4. However, the girls did not want me to leave and earn zero dollars from me. They had to get their $1000 somehow, perhaps because they were in a slump and desperately in need of money. The parking lot was also empty, not surprisingly, since 99.99 percent of guys would not pay $1000 for an hour of sex. Not even Johns who frequent brothels would pay such an exorbitant price that’s 500 percent of the standard rate. So it’s a good bet that they get very few customers at such outrageous rates. (Note: I visited the other brothels in the complex across the street and the other girls also wanted similar amounts of $800 – $1000)
So, desperately in need of money, they decided to pull a tricky hustle scam on me. As I was leaving, they told me that they would agree to $300 for “everything you wanted”. Those were their exact words, I swear. It seemed too good to be true, but I went along since the girls I had in the past there usually kept their promises.
5. After they charged $300 to my credit card, and went to their room with me, all they did was engage in foreplay for FIVE MINUTES to arouse me. After only five minutes, a signal buzzed. They said my time was up and that I needed to pay another $400 to continue. WTF?! I was angry and outraged, and knew they were scamming me. They had used the five minutes to arouse me so that they could hustle the $1000 they wanted afterward. They clearly lied and tricked me.
6. Outraged and angry, I refused and insisted that they keep the “$300 for everything” deal they had made. But they insisted on another $400 and kept sweet talking me into it. They said that this time, I would get the full standard hour. All they needed was just another $400. I was not happy at all. Chanel reached into my wallet and pulled out my credit card, and swiped it at the office, against my will. The cashier came into the room with a credit card slip for me to sign. I signed it very reluctantly, figuring that I would end up spending $700 for the whole thing.
7. But alas, the $400 only lasted about 10 minutes (15 at the most). After about 10 minutes, the buzzer sounded again and they said that my time was up! WTF? Now I was really mad. First, they promised one hour for $300. Then they broke it and made the same promise for $400, which they broke again! That’s TWICE they lied and broke their promise! That’s TWICE that they SCAMMED me! This was DOWNRIGHT CRIMINAL!!!
8. Frustrated that I could not finish with Six Shades — since she was cold, robotic, passionless, and acted so fake — I became very angry and felt humiliated. Never before had I been deceived like this. I’ve never seen such an outright scam in America before. I can’t believe they can get away with this!
I refused to pay any more. Chanel again took my credit card (against my will) and swiped it again for another $400. This time, I would not sign it. So they said I had to sign it later, or else I could not leave. This happened twice during the course of 20 minutes.
At that point, I didn’t care. I just wanted to hurry up and finish so I could leave, so at least I would get something out of this instead of leaving feeling “incomplete”. But I could not perform because Six Shades was so cold and fake, as hot as she is.
After I finally finished outside of Six Shades, Chanel had the gall to ask me for a tip. I said “No way. You just scammed me $1200 after agreeing to $300, and now you want a tip? Hell no!”
I refused to sign the two $400 credit card receipts, which Chanel had swiped against my will and in violation of our agreement. But the two girls and the cashier lady at the cashier’s office said that I could not leave until they were signed. I’m sure they had their own security measures, and could prevent me from leaving if they wanted to. I did not want to risk a physical confrontation, so I reluctantly signed it, against my will, and UNDER DURESS.
I saw no other choice at the time, and figured that I would have to dispute it later, start a cyber war with them, report them, or complain on third party sites such as the BBB or RipoffReport. I also figured that since they scammed me, I could dispute it with my credit card and get some or most of my money back.
Aftermath and Conclusion:
I had never felt so humiliated before. This was the worst and most expensive experience I ever had at a brothel. They totally scammed me with downright criminal means.
I vowed to get revenge afterward, by destroying their reputation online and exposing the scam and criminal enterprise that they had become. I am an expert in internet marketing and make a living online, so I have the skills and resources to do it. I know how to game Google search rankings and could get almost anything to the top of Google search results. My skills would come in handy in this cyber war. I have been in cyber wars in the past and have done lots of damage to those who scammed me, so this was my forte and up my alley. They would pay for what they did. That was a promise.
If I had to, I would go after the owner and his name (Dennis Hof) as well, since by default, the owner is responsible for these things and has an obligation to fix them.
Just as the American people were thirsty for revenge after Pearl Harbor in 1941, and 9/11 in 2001, so was I. They did not know who they had pissed off. No one scams me like that and gets away with it. They had picked the wrong person to scam and would regret it and pay for it. Truth was on my side, and their bad karma would work against them as well.
Now, if you think this is a case of my word against theirs, think again. Use your head and common sense for a minute. If you work for Chase credit card, and are reading this, then check my transaction history, and you will see that I have always been frugal and spent efficiently. I have never splurged on anything outrageous. Check my transactions and you will see.
So then ask yourself: How likely is it that I would agree to pay $1500 for one hour of sex, when the standard rate is $200? No one would pay that much, not even guys who frequently go to brothels would pay that much. At least 99.99 percent of guys would not. The price of sex in the USA is $200, not $1000+.
So just on price alone, you can see that I was scammed. It’s super frickin obvious. Anyone can see it. Therefore, you can easily deduce from basic logic and common sense that I was scammed here.
Also keep in mind that I did not make a foolish decision here. I had gone there before and was not scammed like this. So I had a logical reason to believe that I would have a decent experience there again. And if prices had rise and we could not agree on price, then I would just leave. So in theory, I had nothing to lose. I had no way of knowing that this kind of aggressive criminal scam would happen. I did not know that the Bunny Ranch had sunk to this level.
So just use your common sense and basic logic skills, and you can see that I was clearly scammed, and Dennis Hof is in denial about it. Just look at Mr. Hof’s photos on Google Images (http://images.google.com) and look at mine (Winston Wu) and ask yourself: Who would you trust? Who looks more believable, honest and credible? There is simply no comparison.
Moreover, if you look at Mr. Hof’s eyes, you will see that they are very plastic and soulless. He looks full of fakery, like a used car salesman. In contrast, look at my eyes. They look genuine, deep and soulful. After all, the eyes are the window to the soul.
Furthemore, if you Google my name, Winston Wu, and see my About Me page from the first hit, you will see that I am a philosopher and truth seeker at heart, and not even materialistic. Thus I am the most unlikely type of person to ever lie about money. You definitely can’t say the same for the girls at the brothel or for Dennis Hof, who was not even there, and is only going by what he WANTS to believe, so he does not have to compensate me for what happened. He is a brothel owner after all, so you can’t expect him to have any ethics or morals.
Look at him and I. Mr. Hof is a brothel owner and I am a philosopher and truth seeker who tells the truth even when it’s unpopular, because I am very PASSIONATE about the truth. In contrast, Mr. Hof’s passion is in milking clients of their money with outrageous prices. There’s no question who people would trust and believe.
So on the credibility factor, I win with flying colors. There is no doubt about that. Nothing is more obvious. This case pretty much speaks for itself. From the narrative above, it is a 100 percent FACT that I was scammed and deceived. Anyone can see that.
Note to Chase Manhattan Bank Staff
If you work for Chase, you have a MORAL OBLIGATION to help correct this wrong. Anyone can clearly see from the above narrative that I was obviously scammed using downright criminal methods. There’s no question about it. It’s a 100 percent FACT and CERTAINTY.
If you fail to help, you are sending a message to these crooks that “crime pays” and you are siding with the bad guys, criminals and scammers. You know that? I’ve explained this to your service reps and dispute dept reps MANY times already, in writing and over the phone. Yet they seem mentally retarded or something and don’t get it. You must hire the most zombie-like staff. ANYONE with half a brain can see that I was totally scammed from the narrative above. It’s as simple as 2+2=4. But somehow, it’s way over the head of your staff.
This is odd, especially considering that credit card companies usually side with the card member. Perhaps your staff have a bias against brothel clients. Or perhaps the owner of this brothel is a Freemason, and your CEO is too, so you are not allowed to go against him. Who knows. But your company’s behavior is highly illogical.
Either way, if you fail to do what’s right and side with the bad guys and con artists, then I will likely be putting up a webpage on several sites entitled “Chase Manhattan Bank teaches that crime pays and sides with scammers and criminals”. Why not? Such a title would be true in this case right?
Can you have someone smart enough to understand the above contact me about resolving this? So far, your staff have been disappointing and unable to comprehend the obvious. They’ve sent bullshit form letters that do NOT address the details of this case. It is very annoying having to repeat all this over and over again! Please stop doing that and stop bullshitting and provide a RATIONAL and FAIR solution to this.
I did NOT agree to pay $1500. No way. Sex does not cost that much in America. The standard rate is $200. Look at my transaction history, and you will see that I spend wisely and efficiently and would NEVER splurge a thousand dollars like that. NO WAY. NEVER. Obviously this means that I was forced to do so against my will. So it’s a wrong and a crime. And you NEED to do something about it. I’m sick and tired of repeating this. You’ve already wasted a ton of my time and ought to compensate me for it. Otherwise, I should go public with this outrageous travesty of justice and your failure to resolve such a simple issue.
Do you understand??? If you are too dumb to understand, please pass this case on to someone higher up who is smarter, more rational, and is of at least average intelligence. Most of your staff seem to be below average in intelligence. (not my fault) I do not want to deal with such retards again, for whom basic logic is above them.
Proposal to Dennis Hof to resolve our dispute
Dennis, I’m tired of trying to reason with you. You seem unwilling to admit to the obvious and clear fact that I was scammed using criminal methods, which is 100 percent obvious to anyone who reads my narrative. We seem to keep going around in circles on the BBB site. So here is my proposal to you:
You return half of the money that was scammed from me, which is $750 + $300 for all the many hours I wasted putting up all these sites and reports online + an apology for the way I was scammed at your establishment.
I will take down all my sites about you and the Bunny Ranch scam. And we will consider this resolved.
What do you say? Otherwise, this campaign will escalate and the scam that happened to me will be exposed on more sites, such as RipoffReport, ComplaintBoard, Sex-in-Nevada.net, WorldSexGuide.org, etc. I am an expert in internet marketing and quite capable of causing a lot of damage to your reputation, which is justly deserved. So I would advise that you do not let this escalate.
I would rather resolve this now with a compromise. What do you say?
I am very serious about this. By now, you should know that I really was scammed, or else I would not be doing all this. There is no anger like a righteous anger demanding justice.