Right: Dennis Hof, criminal owner complicit in the $1500 scam and swindle at his Moonlite Bunny Ranch.
- Blogspot.com (Google Blogger platform)
- WordPress.com (WordPress Blog platform)
- HappierAbroad.com (popular site highly ranked in Google)
- RipoffReport.com (Note: Once posted here, it can never be removed, even at my request, so take that into account)
- Scamchecker.com (Note: Once posted here, it can never be removed, even at my request, so take that into account)
- WorldSexGuide.org (in the forum and trip report section)
- InternationalSexGuide.info (in the forum and trip report section)
That’s a total of seven high ranking domain names that will be giving you very bad publicity and exposing you as a scam. The webpage titles will all be optimized to label the Bunny Ranch and Dennis Hof as “scams and robbers”. These pages will all be interlinked as much as possible, and I will place anchor links to them from several high ranking sites I own, which will result in their placement at the TOP of Google search results easily. I’m an expert in SEO (search engine optimization) and internet marketing so I can do this easily. I make my living online, so this is my forte.
Two blogs exposing your Bunny Ranch have already been put up. Their URL’s are below:
If you won’t listen to reason, these reports will be going up on RipoffReport.com as well, which will get top ranking and exposure. Note that once there, they cannot be removed, not even at my request. Is that what you really want? Get with it man! Where is your basic morality dude?!
Please understand that you will NOT get away with robbing me of $1500. That’s a promise and guarantee. You have my word on that.
The bottom line FACTS are:
- I NEVER agreed to $1500. I also NEVER agreed to $300 for 10 minutes. And I did NOT agree to being charged $400 every 10 minutes!
- All of this was obtained through aggressive trickery, deceit and hustling tactics, in particular by Chanel. She was extremely pushy, aggressive, and would not take no for an answer. Her tactics were tantamount to borderline coercion. This is wrong and unacceptable. All of it happened AGAINST my will and wishes too.
- Thus I was technically SCAMMED. There’s no way around it. I NEVER agreed to all of this and it was all AGAINST my will too. There was NO mutual consent or agreement at all.
Please note that there was NO misunderstanding between us. A misunderstanding occurs when both parties are honest and misinterpret each other. But they were not honest. If they were, they would have said “$300 for 10 minutes” rather than “$300 for everything you wanted” which is what they actually said. But they couldn’t be honest and say that, because I would have replied “No way!” and their scam would have failed. That’s why they had to resort to trickery and deception.
In their mind, it was either 1) Use trickery and deception to try to obtain $1000+ from me, or 2) Be honest and lose me and earn zero dollars. They obviously chose option #1, which was criminal, dishonest and wrong.
Now I may be guilty of being weak-willed. But being weak willed is not a crime, only a character flaw. On the other hand, what they did: Using willful and deliberate deceit and trickery in order to extract a large amount of money from me, definitely IS a crime! And they definitely should not be allowed to get away with that.
Plus, let’s use common sense here. Why were the receipts charged in increments of $300, $400, $400, and $400, instead of $1500 all at once? The explanation is simple and obvious. I did NOT agree to the total amount they wanted, which was a thousand dollars. But they did not want me to walk out of there without profiting from me. So they resorted to trickery, by pretending to agree to $300, and then charging $400 every ten minutes afterward, AGAINST my wishes. Thus the increments were due to trickery and scam tactics. Otherwise there would have been one bill for $1500, instead of in increments. Simple logic. Thus, they scammed me, and the circumstantial evidence from these increments alone make this obvious.
Technically, the girls are guilty of the following wrongful actions:
- Disrespecting my decision after I said “No!” many times, which is a violation of my basic rights.
- Unauthorized swiping of my credit card against my will and without my permission.
- Forcing me to sign the receipts under duress after I refused the charges.
- Breach of contract in not delivering the agreed upon services promised at the agreed upon price.
- Scamming an exorbitant amount from me ($1500) via the use of aggressive trickery and hustling.
- Providing little or no value for the $1500 they scammed, which they did not earn or deserve.
Please consider all the above. Otherwise, you are the criminal scumbag owner of a highway robbery and scam business, and will be justly exposed.
What’s odd is that any other business I know of would be willing to discuss a dispute or work with it, especially if the customer/client was truly scammed or tricked. But you refuse to discuss it at all. Period. That’s a very BAD SIGN. Only GUILTY people who know they are in the wrong do that.
Anyway, I’m tired of trying to reason with you while you totally ignore me. I’m a real client with a legitimate complaint of being scammed and tricked. I have every fricking right to ask for a resolution or compromise. Do what’s right you big fat redneck! Where is your basic morality? Sheesh. What is wrong with you dude? Are you a stupid redneck?
If someone in your business uses scam, trickery and lies, then it’s YOUR DUTY to fix the problem and resolve it and deal the appropriate punishment and penalty on the guilty party, as well as fair compensation to the victims. This is common sense. So do your duty man! Stop being a dickface!
You can’t just let scammers in your business go unpunished with zero penalty. Get real dude! You gotta at least come to some middle ground here. These girls are definitely NOT innocent. Are you fricking stupid?! Sheesh.
Dennis, you’re clearly a scumbag and sociopathic asshole. If you continue to be like this, I’m going to multiply these pages and start pointing links and driving traffic to them so that they will go up in Google rankings. I will also create pages on RipoffReport.com with YOUR NAME in the title and pages with “Bunny Ranch Scam” in the title too.
This bad publicity will definitely spread and you will LOSE business from it that will EXCEED the $1500 I was scammed at your establishment.
Your bad karma is definitely coming to haunt you and damage you. You can’t escape divine justice and karma. Do what’s right you dickhead, or you’ll get what’s coming to you. That’s a PROMISE!
This is your LAST WARNING Dennis. Are you gonna do what’s right or not?!